Microsoft Security Essentials offers :-
- Real-time protection from viruses, Trojans and malwares
- System scanning (automatic and manual)/li>
- System cleaning
- Windows Firewall integration
- Dynamic signature service
- Rootkit protection
- Protection against real threats like spywares and hacking attacks
Minimum system requirements for running Microsoft Security Essentials
You need to have some system specification to run Microsoft security essentials. Even if you don’t have all of these, discuss it with our technicians by letting them know at Microsoft Security Customer Support Phone Number and they will surely help you to get these requirements for you. Here's what you need to run it:
- Windows (OS): Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or 2), Windows 7
- CS: PC with a CPU clock speed of 1.0 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher.
- Display: VGA display of 800 × 600 or higher.
- Space: 200 MB of available hard disk space
- An Internet connection, for installation and latest Updates
- Browser: MS IE 6.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later.